Excellence, Teamwork and Innovation. These are the values that define SensoriumLab, and we are looking for team members that share these same values. Our company is looking to add a full time Research Assistant to our growing team. Are you interested in working at a dynamic, flexible company that showcases your talent? Do you love tackling complex problems and owning the solutions?
SensoriumLab is the place for you.
DATA & SOFTWARE RESEARCH ASSISTANT
From our potential employee we expect practical experience in the following categories:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education with relevant course experience in programming / data analytics topics;
- Data analysis based on statistical modeling, mathematical modeling, machine learning algorithms, genetic algorithms, and neural networks. Experience with Matlab, Julia, Python, Swift or similar programming language focused on data manipulation and analysis
- Exploring and collecting data from patients and outpatients according to the research protocols in order to deeply understand the phenomenon being modeled, and the validity and reliability of the inputs, including but not limited to inspecting univariate distributions, exploring bivariate relationships, constructing appropriate transformations, and tracking down the source and meaning of anomalies when and where they arise.
Additionally the following skills/experience with technology would be an advantage for the candidate:
- experience with project requirement documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Adobe Inventor or similar 3D modeling software
Fluent English is a must in order to communicate not only with our business partners/customers but also workers inside the company
- employment contract,
- interesting work in a young, dynamic team,
- a friendly and welcoming work atmosphere,
- responsibility and self-reliance activities,
If you are interested in this offer please send your CV and motivation letter both in English and Polish on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.
Please include the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji SensoriumLab Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. W.H. Lindleya 16 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby authorize SensoriumLab, located in Warsaw, ul. W.H. Lindleya 16, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”