Are you interested in working at a dynamic, flexible company that showcases your talent? Want to join a team of other highly-skilled developers using cutting-edge technology? Do you love tackling complex problems and owning the solutions?
SensoriumLab is the place for you.
Currently we are looking for a new employee for COMPUTER PROGRAMMER position, for which we offer possibility to work in projects with different programming environments and from wide range of topics.
From our potential employee we expect practical experience in programming in at least one of the following categories:
- Objected oriented programmer with C/C++/Objective-C/C# background. Huge advantage would be experience in GPU programming in particular knowledge of shader languages and OpenCL/Vulcan/Metal frameworks.
- Objected oriented firmware/embedded systems talented engineer & programmer. Full-Time FPGA HDL/Software Engineer. Our position requires both significant FPGA and software engineering experience.
Additionally the following skills/experience with technology would be an advantage for the candidate:
- experience with Embarcadero Rad Studio,
- user interface design/ergonomic design background,
- experience with project requirement documentation,
- mobile programming.
Fluent English is a must in order to communicate not only with our business partners/customers but also workers inside the company
- employment contract,
- interesting work in a young, dynamic team,
- a friendly and welcoming work atmosphere,
- responsibility and self-reliance activities,
- work in an international corporation.
If you are interested in this offer please send your CV and motivation letter both in English and Polish on: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.
Please include the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji SensoriumLab Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. W.H. Lindleya 16 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby authorize SensoriumLab, located in Warsaw, ul. W.H. Lindleya 16, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”